Sunday, December 11, 2011

White Chocolate Dipped Candy Canes

   Today was a very productive day. It consisted of church, cleaning, baking, baking, and more baking. Last year I made hardly any Christmas cookies and gave away none so, I'm making up for it this year. Yesterday I made some delicious treats I thought I'd share with you today: White Chocolate dipped Candy Canes!


Step 1: Dip in melted White chocolate

Step 3: Sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles
Step 4: Lay on wax paper to cool

Step 5: Enjoy one in a mug of hot chocolate, nibble on one with a glass of milk, or simultaneously shove three in your mouth like a glutton. I vote for the latter :o)

I hope you all had a really wonderful Weekend. Thirteen days 'til Christmas!


4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness... these look REALLY good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so cute and I bet they were delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are almost too pretty too eat! (but I would anyway). Totally making some this weekend. I'm your newest follower :) would be so grateful if you stopped by ours too!
    funwiththefullwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. I read, and am delighted by, every single one.